Local attractions & events
- Seals pups at Donna Nook – see at close quarters some of the 1000 seal pups born each year on Lincolnshire’s coast – a truly remarkable sight.
- Lincoln Christmas Market – sample the atmosphere (and the mulled wine!) at this traditional Christmas market set by the floodlit cathedral and castle.
- Calving – make the most of your farm holiday by visiting us when our calves are born and see calving at first hand.
- Christmas and New Year – enjoy a family gathering or a romantic time away for two to celebrate Christmas or see in the New Year in a traditional country setting.
- Louth at Christmas – visit Louth’s Christmas Market or enjoy some of the many Carol Concerts and Services at Christmas time.
- Star gazing – come to Lincolnshire, famous for its big skies, and see how clear the stars are at night.
- Lambing – visit a local farm at lambing time and watch the lambs play.
- Year-round attractions