Local attractions & events
- Lincolnshire’s beaches – take the family to one of the many nearby sandy beaches to play, make sand castles and swim in the sea!
- Badger watching – in the long summer evenings, the badgers at Brackenborough are very active around sunset. You may see a family playing together.
- Harvest – take your holiday when the farm is busiest and see the year’s produce being brought in.
- Lincolnshire Show – visit the country’s premier agricultural show to see machinery, animals, conservation exhibits or just enjoy the displays and shops.
- Open gardens – have tea in one of the local gardens open for charity.
- Local country shows – many towns have their own country show. Try the Louth Show held in one of our own fields, Brocklesby or Revesby Fairs.
- Our garden events – we host a number of events of our own in summer, notably an annual garden fete in aid of a Louth charity.
- Brackenborough Hall Victorian kitchen garden – see the vegetable garden at its most productive and sample some of the produce.
- Year-round attractions