News & Special Offers
Heritage Open Days 2015
10th - 13th September. Lots of free tours round some of Lincolnshires antiquities - castles, churches, watermills and other buildings. Also Louth's St James Church which celebrates its 500th year of the spire on 13th September and where the Lincolnshire Rising started in 1536.
Louth's Glorious Food
Watch our new video describing some of the wonderful food available at our local town Louth
Select Lincolnshire Food Drink & Hospitality Awards
We were delighted to be highly commended in the Self Caterer of the Year 2015 award for Select Lincolnshire.
Guardian - Top Farm Stay Holidays
Brackenborough Hall Coach House is top of the Guardian's list of Farm Stay Holidays! http://www.theguardian.com/travel/2013/sep/19/top-10-uk-farm-stay-holiday
Gold Green Tourism Award
We are proud to have once more been awarded the Gold Award in the Green Tourism Business Scheme.
Lincolnshire is Britain's Favourite Food County!
Lincolnshire beat Cornwall and Hampshire to be voted the favourite food county. This confirms what we already knew - the local food is fantastic! With plum bread, sausages, Cote Hill/Poacher cheese, fish, potatoes & veg not to mention the beer and fruit juices, come and see for yourself! http://www.lovebritishfood.co.uk/
Find us on facebook for lots of photos and what's going on at Brackenborough: www.facebook.com/BrackenboroughHall
- Select Lincolnshire Self Catering - Highly Commended 2015
- Green Tourism Business Scheme - Gold 2011
- East Midlands Tourism Bronze Award for Sustainability 20010/11
- Enjoy England Best Self-Catering Holiday in England 2009/10 Silver Award
- East Midlands Tourism Think Family Award, 2009/10 - Gold
- East Midlands Tourism Best Self-Catering 2008/09 - Gold
- Lincolnshire Star Awards Best Self-Catering 2008/09 - Outstanding Winners
Louth Civic Trust 'Pride of Place' Award for the imaginative reuse of a listed building.