General facilities in each apartment
- open plan kitchen with washer/dryer, dishwasher, microwave, fridge & freezer
- bathroom with both shower and bath
- DVD and CD player
- broadband internet access
- central heating
- bed linen, towels, tea towels and cleaning materials
- Fairtrade tea and coffee on arrival
- view or print large plans of all three apartments, ideal for groups
- grounds and gardens, lawn tennis court, access to farm walks, parkland and deserted medieval village
- gas barbecue
- plentiful off-road parking
- secure bicycle shed
- reception area with table tennis, books, maps, leaflets, walking/cycling guides, toys, games, DVDs and videos
- fishing/tours of farm, by arrangement
- children’s play area
The apartments have all been converted to the highest standard of quality and comfort whilst preserving the original features of the building which make it unique. They are heated by a new environmentally friendly burner which burns either woodchip, or barley from the farm.
The reception area, where the horse-drawn coaches used to be parked, is located between the Stables and Saddle Room apartments. Here and in the stables and courtyard, the attractive herringbone stone and patterned brick floors have been retained. Information books etc. are available.
Each apartment has an individual outdoor seating area. Visitors are welcome to relax/play in the extensive Hall gardens and grounds, and to use the grass tennis court and lawns for croquet, clock golf, football and barbecues. Beautiful walks on the surrounding farm are on the doorstep, giving opportunities to enjoy the peaceful countryside. Fishing is by arrangement on one of our farm’s ponds. There is ample parking near the Coach House, and storage for bicycles.
Living & sleeping accommodation
There are 2 bedrooms in each apartment. They accommodate:
Additional beds can be provided for family and other groups, and the Granary apartment can dine up to 24 guests. There are cots are available free of charge and arrangements can be made to accommodate larger groups, increasing the maximum number of adults to 24 (Granary 12, Saddle Room 6 and Stables 6).
Folding guest beds are also available, and a zip and link bed which can either be used as a super king size double or, on request, separated to form 2 single beds. The Granary apartment and Stables apartment also have king size beds. Cots and highchairs are available, on request, free of charge.
We have plans of all three apartments on one PDF page available to help you plan your stay.
Further information – families, pets, walkers & cyclists!
We are pleased to offer further information and facilities of particular importance for families, guests with pets, walkers and cyclists, in addition to our general local information. We have also made our full apartment inventories available. Please contact us if you would like to know more!